Wednesday, November 22, 2006

THANXSTRAVAGANZA!!

This thanksgiving I'm going to be spending most of my time at the Wal, working hard for the money...so hard for the money... but with the amazing technological breakthroughs of today there's no reason why I can't still sit down for a nice thanksgiving dinner with a few friends.



As you can see we had quite a spread this year. Everybody brought a dish, which I think just makes it easier on everybody, and yes, I know that peeps are a little unorthodox, but George had some left over from easter and we just couldn't let those go to waste.

This is a very candid moment between some of my guests this year. George was arguing with Wizard-Frog about who was going to carve the tofurky, (we all know how those two can be, especially around the holidays) tensions were a bit heated until I just told everybody to skip the carving, grab a spoon, and dig in. Also shown are my good friends Todd Barry and Fred Armisen.

That's all from this year's party, I hope to see you next year. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

betty2004ok said...

lol, Is your body teaming with nutrients? Happy Thanksgiving